If you sometimes feel the quality time you spend with your significant other just feel a bit stagnant at the moment, I just found some great Conversation Starter questions that will get the communication machine in your relationship flowing again. Keep this cheat sheet around at all times!!!!
• If you could store up only one hour’s worth of memory in your mind, which hour of our marriage would you want to remember?
• If you could have witnessed any biblical event, which one would you choose?
• When do you feel most loved?
• Which strengths in your life bring you the greatest satisfaction?
• What is the best way for me to encourage you?
• What time of day is best for us to talk?
• If we could just drop what we’re doing and go do something fun, what would it be?
• What is one of the most adventurous things you’ve ever done?
• In your opinion, what makes a great parent?
• What are five essential values we want our children to embrace above all others?
• What can we do as a couple to change the world in which we live?
• What goals would you like us to accomplish in our marriage in the next year? … five years? … ten years?
From the book: Creative Conversation Starters for Couples, written by Robert and Pamela Crosby, published by Honor Books.